Ok, so to summarise the last couple of blogs – we breathed out and released 2015, we sat down to create our intentions for 2016, and now we can FOCUS on what our actual goals are going to be.
You’ll need your notes from the last session – the 4 categories you wrote down in your journal.
Go back to what was most important to you in those 4 categories in my previous blog post.
1. First check if these still feel your highest goals for the year.
2. Reword these into tangible outcomes – something you will be able to measure as ‘done’
3. Only keep the top 5-10 goals which feel like MUSTS. If it’s not a ‘Hell Yes’, then it’s a ‘No’.
4. List out 10 action steps under each goal that you can take to achieve those goals.
5. Schedule these in your diary
If any of your goals are business goals that you’re seriously committed to achieving, there is amazing business support to be found in a program like UPswing Mastermind.
The next UPswing Mastermind is coming very soon – have a look at www.upswingmastermind.com to learn more.
Mitle had business goals for 2015 that also involved stepping into becoming the woman she wanted to be. She discovered how embracing that will skyrocket your business in the best possible way.
You will also get a sneak peek at my signature teaching around 'Being the $5k Woman' - it's not 'all' about the money.
(I know you're going to love hearing how her journey is impacting more than just her business!)
There are a number of interviews on this page for you to enjoy, all discussing different angles of being a Health Coach. Pour yourself a green juice, sit back + relax and check them out >>