How was your big breathe out? What’s bubbled up for you over the past few days?
With 2015 gently released, it’s time to consider all parts of your life and create your intentions for 2016.
Go grab your journal. You’ll also need a separate piece of paper.
1. Under each of the following categories, add 3 goals you’d like to achieve – bonus points if the goals are aligned with how you’d like to FEEL.
A. Love and relationships
2. Choose just 1 word for each of category that sums up your heart’s deepest desire in that area of life.
3. Now choose the ONE word out of all of them that sums it all up and write this on your piece of paper.
4. Put this piece of paper somewhere special, next to some crystals perhaps, and light a tea light candle to place on top.
5. ASK the universe for guidance. To see this through to its highest possibility. And TRUST it is being taken care of from here.
Spend the next few days meditating on this desired outcome, feeling or goal – integrating into your body and soul that it is truly being taken care of.
I will be back in a few days to share with you how to start to set your strategic, actionable steps to reach your 2016 goals.
Speaking of goals: Did you see my email inviting you to watch my ‘Behind the Scenes of UPswing Mastermind’ vids? There are some amazing stories in there from women who joined the UPswing Mastermind as part of their goal achieving for 2015.
In my Behind The Scenes of UPswing Mastermind video series I chat to Emma Polette who’s big goal for 2015 was to become a Health Coach, but her boss told her that she would never make consistent money from doing so, and really tried to ‘help’ her by not making a career mistake.
I’m dying to share what unfolded for Emma once she surrounded herself with people who are also following their dreams – but it’s such a better story told by her!
Pop over and watch our interview and see the truth behind the journey of building a Health Coaching business while still in your ‘real’ job.
P.S. There are a number of interviews on this page all discussing different angles of the ups and downs of becoming a Health Coach. Check them out here>>