Integrative Institute of Nutrition (IIN)
Are you passionate about health and wellness? Do you spend hours on the internet searching for health and fitness inspiration or to answer questions?
I often get asked where I’ve studied nutrition and holistic wellbeing, to assist in creating the life and business I enjoy today. One of the courses I’m completed is the Institute of Integrative Nutrition’s Holistic Health Coach certification.
It’s a 12 month course that combines holistic nutrition with practical business training. If you’re seeking certified training in nutrition either for personal or career prospects, this might be for you!
This is the very same school many well known wellness guru’s have attended including Pete Evans, Sarah Wilson, Miranda Kerr, Joe Cross and Melissa Ambrosini.
- A snapshot of what’s included at IIN:
- A year-long online distance learning program that combines holistic nutrition with business training
- Study using multiple devices including a PC, laptop or the apps that are downloadable on your tablet or smartphone to listen to lectures.
- A line up of world class teachers in health, wellness and nutrition including Dr Mehmet Oz, Deepak Chopra, Mark Hyman and Gabrielle Bernstein.
- Online materials plus reference books, website and business training are all included in tuition.
- Study at your own pace.
- Learn holistic modules including: nutritional concepts and dietary theories, modern health issues, health counselling, healthy eating and living, primary foods, bio-individuality, self-awareness and personal development.
As a Graduate and Ambassador, you can secure yourself a spot, and receive a discount on your tuition by mentioning my Amanda Daley’s Ambassador Scholarship.
1. Simply email me and I’ll pass your details onto our local IIN representative
2. Call IIN now on (877) 730 5444 and ask for Amanda Daley’s Ambassador Scholarship.