Today I am so happy to be sharing a very special interview with you. Dr. Ezzie Spencer is genuinely is one of my very best friends in the world and I am just so, so excited to share her with you all today.
Ezzie is a speaker, coach and author of the brand new book, An Abundant Life: Flourishing with the Cycles of the Moon.
Ezzie trained as a lawyer, went on to work in government, nonprofit and research sectors and earned her PhD in women’s wellbeing and justice after violence. Feeling that something elemental was missing in the intellectual world of law, Ezzie began to explore the correlation she noticed between her feelings and the phases of the moon.
Her concept, Lunar Abundance, marries intellect with intuition and has reaped results for many women, through one-to-one coaching sessions and through the support of a flourishing online community.
During our interview we covered how you can work with the cycles of the moon to bring more flow into your life and business. Working with the moon cycles is an anchor offering a sense of inner and emotional stability on your entrepreneurial/life journey.
This work covers:
- deep relationship between the moon and our feelings (both physical and emotional)
- 8 alternating yin/yang phases framework of the moon cycle
- honoring your own body, your own energy, your own rhythms
- honoring the framework of the moon cycles to give ourselves permission to pull back/slow down
- setting intentions and applying the moon cycles to your business (and your life)
Listen to the full interview here:
Find the resources we talked about with the links below:
- Find Ezzie's online home here.
- Get your copy of her Lunar Planner.
- Learn more and order your copy of her new book, An Abundant Life: Flourishing with the Cycles of the Moon.